The Inspired Being offers our annual Living Inspired Retreat in San Luis Obispo, CA at Sagrada Wellness
October 7-11th, 2021
This retreat is ideal for women who want to explore Yoga beyond just the physical. This retreat, located on a 45 acre mountain sanctuary, encourages you to submerse yourself in the benefits and joy of truly living your yoga! Unplug, cleanse, and purify your mind, body and spirit. You will feel as if you’ve traveled to a simpler time and place where the focus reaches beyond the surface and reminds you how to live as an inspired being.
- An immersive experience that focusses on a deeper connection to self and how to incorporate the disciplines of yoga into your daily life.
- Daily morning pranayama (breath-work) and meditation sadhana
- Twice daily all-levels asana practices (Restorative and Vinyasa Flow)
- Daily guided meditations
- Cleansing Farm-to-Table Vegetarian meals (no caffeine or refined sugars, vegan options available)
- Cooking lessons and Nutrition Discussions
- Releasing Ceremony
- Day of silence
- Tools for incorporating yoga practices into your daily life
- Yogic salt water cleanse (if you are pregnant or have any health contraindications you will be excused from the cleanse)
- Vision Boards and Goal Setting
- Unlimited poolside lounging and/or hot tub bathing
- 45 acres of mountain sanctuary to hike and explore
- Optional body treatments such as massage, acupuncture, astrology readings
Sargrada Wellness has a contemporary, rustic, country aesthetic that offers guests a special place to reflect on peace, awareness and rejuvenation in the ranches majestic and natural landscape. This retreat center is designed around a landscaped courtyard, where guests can enjoy their meals, or a cup of tea at sunset. At the end of the day relax in the hot tub or in the warm pool under the starry night skies.
- Communal Room – Full Bed $1350 per person (4 spots)
- Private Room – Queen Bed $2050 per person (4 spots)
- Private Room – King Bed $2250 per person (1 spot)
- Loft Accommodation – Single bed $1050 per person (1-2 spots*)
*All bathrooms and showers are shared
*COVID-19 Safety Policies in place.
- Yoga classes may have to be staggered, lessened, or done outside depending on comfort levels
- Masks will be required when we are inside within close proximity to each other
- The majority of our group activities/gatherings will be done outside
- In order to safely allow us to have distance from one another, we will be operating at half capacity
Although these protocols may change some aspects of the retreat, we are confident that when women come together something necessary and magical happens! We look forward to gathering to re-create a sense of peace, purpose, and perspective.
Please contact me directly with your preferred room/bed option to secure your booking!