Annual Women’s “Living Yoga Retreat” in San Luis Obispo, CA at Sagrada Wellness
October 7-11th, 2021 ~ Hosted by Chelsea Rothert and Linda Baffa
*COVID-19 Safety Policies in place. See below for details.
This retreat is ideal for women who want to explore Yoga beyond just asana (poses). This retreat, located on a 45 acre mountain sanctuary, encourages you to submerse yourself in the benefits and glory of truly living your yoga! Unplug, cleanse, and purify. You will feel as if you’ve traveled to a simpler time and place where the focus reaches beyond the physical and into your soul.
- An immersive experience that focusses on a deeper connection to self and how to incorporate the disciplines of yoga into your daily life.
- Daily morning pranayama (breath-work) and sadhana
- Twice daily all-levels asana practices (both yin and flow)
- Daily guided meditations
- Cleansing Farm-to-Table Vegetarian meals (no caffeine or refined sugars, vegan options available)
- Cooking lessons and Nutrition Discussions
- Releasing Ceremony
- Day of silence
- How to incorporate living yoga into your daily life
- A yogic salt water cleanse (if you are pregnant or have any health contraindications you will be excused from the cleanse)
- Vision Boards and Goal Setting
- Unlimited poolside lounging and/or hot tub bathing
- 45 acres of mountain sanctuary to hike and explore
- Optional body treatments such as massage, acupuncture, astrology readings
Sargrada Wellness has a contemporary, rustic, country aesthetic that offers guests a special place to reflect on peace, awareness and rejuvenation in the ranches majestic and natural landscape. Purified spring water and an abundance of fresh local fruit is always available. A cool cleanse in Sagrada’s outdoor shower is refreshing after yoga, or a walk on one of Sagrada’s nature trails. This retreat center is designed around a landscaped courtyard, where guests can enjoy their meals, or a cup of tea at sunset. At the end of the day relax in the hot tub or in the warm pool under the starry night skies
- Communal Room – Full Bed $1350 per person (4 spots)
- Private Room – Queen Bed $2050 per person (4 spots)
- Private Room – King Bed $2250 per person (1 spot)
- Loft Accommodation – Single bed $1050 per person (1-2 spots*)
*Please note that all bathrooms and showers are shared
*Please note that in order for the retreat to take place, the following protocols must take place:
- As best as you can, each guest is asked to self-quarantine from people outside of your immediate pod for 10 days prior to the retreat date and/or get tested prior to the retreat to confirm that they are negative.
- A temperature check will be given at the beginning of the retreat.
- All meals will be provided and plated with masks (no buffet) and must be consumed within 6 feet from one another
- Yoga classes may have to be staggered, lessened, or done outside depending on comfort levels
- Masks will be required when we are inside within close proximity to each other
- The majority of our group activities/gatherings will be done outside
- In order to safely allow us to have distance from one another, we will be operating at half capacity
Although these protocols may change some aspects of the retreat, we are confident that when women come together something necessary and magical happens! 2020 has been such a wild ride so far. We look forward to gathering to re-create a sense of peace, purpose, and perspective.
Please contact me directly with your preferred room/bed option to secure your booking!